What is this whole business of making money about? How much money do you really need? How much money do you really think will make you not to look for more? The answers to these questions depend on your lifestyle and what your material needs are. It is often said that money is not the most important thing in the world. For many people, however, it is right up there next to air in importance. These are not necessarily overly-materialistic people. Rather, they simply understand the true value of money. Money, in and of itself, is not very spectacular. What money can do for you is what is really important.
Having enough money to spend can make you a happy person but can it sustain the happiness. It is like working hard to achieve a dream and when you have achieved that dream you are not satisfied so you dream of something else. You begin to even work harder because you just raised your target. It looks like it is a never ending procedure. The more you achieve the more you want more of it. The more money you make the crazier you are to even make more money. This has nothing to do with greed. It is just the way things are. It is the way the human composition is. Why stop making money if you could.
Money is not negative but minds are. If a negative mind handles any transaction it makes the money negative until it gets into the hand of a positive mind. Money is not evil, people are. Money gives you freedom and choices. You can decide where and how you want to live when you have a good income or financial resources. On the other hand, when you do not have much money, choice may be something that you cannot afford. The choices available to you may not really be choices at all. So it is very important you understand how important money is to you. You need money to survive in a world where things are hard to come by these days. You need to spend your money wisely because you worked very hard to earn it.
I cannot stress enough the importance of money in your life. Money has the ability to dictate the flow on how you live and integrate in the modern world. Without money, life is often difficult and painful. Without it you will struggle to make ends meet. Money is a non-negotiable, indispensable commodity in every person’s life. The possession of money is itself a resource and the usage of it can help to acquire resources. All the things we use in our lives have monetary value, whether directly or indirectly. Money’s power is indisputable after the power of faith or self-belief in human life.
You can maintain your health even though you cannot rule your health. Money helps you with that. With modern healthcare increasing human longevity, money can help you to improve your health by letting you lead a comfortable, healthy lifestyle if you spend money on healthcare. You could be spending money on diet and nutrition, working out, or just taking medication that keeps you healthy. Everything in life has a price attached to it. You developed your talents and skills with the aid of money. Even if it is free gym someone paid for it with money. You might be a carpenter, a writer, a sculptor, a sportsman, a hunter or what not else. Either ways you needed the tools to practice to develop yourself. Those tools could be a computer, a book, a gun or whatever else. Either ways, someone paid for those tools which they passed onto you or you paid for it or you acquired for free. Whichever way you want to look at it, money was spent to acquire those tools.
Since money is important you need to master how to sort your finances so you can have access to money anytime you need it. I will list this so it will be easy for you to apply.
- Sort out your debts immediately. Stop borrowing so you don’t get deeper into a place where you can’t return. Identify areas you have a financial leak and patch it up for life.
- Now you know your debt, start paying back from the smallest amount and climb onwards to the bigger debt. Renegotiate any interest rate and bring down the rates.
- If you’re struggling, talk to your creditors. Don’t ignore the problem, it will not go away on its own, it will only get worse. The sooner you seek financial advice and support, the faster you can turn around debt problems.
- Get a savings account and know how much you can spare then set up a direct debit so this amount is paid into your savings.
- Think about where the money is going, what it is doing. Don’t just ‘let it happen,’ or hope that money will come to you. Active planning, saving, and debt paying requires the investment of your time and engaged interest.
- Invest in yourself by getting a life insurance.
- Create investment that will bring you more money for the future like in stocks, bonds, properties, etc. Speak to an expert on this.
- Get a grip on what you are spending. Money can quickly disappear from your wallet if you’re not careful on how you spend it.
- Don’t be selfish, there are fraudulent people out there ready to reap you off so be on guide and be careful but remember without risk you can’t make more money. Be willing to take risk but don’t be foolish when you do.
- Make sure you know what you’re spending and for what. Track all your expenditures and review them as often as possible and you will come to discover things you need to stop spending on.
- Avoid impulse buying. Think before you buy.
- For me I love bargain, I am not ashamed to haggle. I negotiate prices from my bank, my phone bills and on anything my money is involved. Learn how to haggle and don’t be uncomfortable about it. Bargaining is a good way of getting a fair deal. You worked hard for your money.
- Start selling things you don’t need on eBay. I sold a broken camera that was meant to be binned for £80. A neighbour gave me an ancient lap that makes no sense to me so I auctioned it and sold it for £35. Just imagine all the things that you could that thrown away that can give you some small change. Start making money from things that makes no sense.
- Earn what you deserve. Look at your wages. Find out what the going rate is for what you are doing in your area of expertise. See what you can do to get your salary increased. If it means training then go for it.
- Increase your brand value. Yes, your brand value. See what you can do to increase your value to yourself and to your employers.
- Balance is very important to help you deal with day to day problems. Learn to balance your life and your work. You will need both if you want to be successful in life.
- At least once a year you should review your plans to check they are still on track to meet your goals.
Henry Ford (1863-1947), the American industrialist and pioneer of the assembly-line production method, stated: “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
Money is the oil that makes the machine of society function. Who creates it and who controls it controls the fate of the society. To understand money is to understand how our society is controlled and by whom. It is very important for you to understand money so you can be a master over your finances and be in control and not be controlled.