The Sure Word for Today's quotation for the week:
God Gave Is Awesome.
Some Facts About Life — Part 5.
All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
Ecclesiastes 1:7 (KJV).
The fifth fact about life from our series: THE OPINION OF 90% OF PEOPLE OUT THERE IS IRRELEVANT. GROW WITH THE HELP OF THE REMAINING 10%.
When it comes down to opinion, lots of opinions out there are irrelevant. They give their opinion base on their perspective, and most times, it is not relevant to your situation. Stop worrying about what people think. They have no idea. They are not in your position even when they feel they have the experience. Most often, the conditions that surround their experience and your state are not the same. Don't accept any opinion that makes you look small, and you start disbelieving in yourself. Don't become a slave to what others think about you. When other people's opinions are more important than your own, you live life on their terms. And yet, you're the one who will be left with regret on your deathbed for not having lived a life truly authentic to who you are.
You will never have what you truly want in life unless you learn to shut out other people's opinions. Until you stop giving a crap about what they think and really tune into your desires, your voice, your truth, you might ruin your life. Identify and grow with the 10% that has a positive and relevant opinion. Stay away from the 90%.
Not everyone is relevant to your purpose. Don't spend your energy making irrelevant people suitable. Some people think it is their job to judge your life and the things that you do. Stop paying them attention. Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality. The world can only change by your example, not by your opinion. This is the same for others.
Everything you hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything you see is a perspective, not the truth. People will always talk. You will constantly be scrutinised by others no matter how well you do, what you say, the way you dress or walk, how you act, or your decisions. But, in the end, people's opinion will be irrelevant. When you stand before God, only his opinion will matter.
All Scripture quotations are taken from the King James Version of the HOLY BIBLE unless otherwise indicated.
‘The Sure Word for Today’ is a publication of ‘The Sure Foundation Transcend Ministries,’ registered in the United Kingdom.
The Sure Word©2021 All Rights Reserved